I had Jumper's Knee for 3 years.
Basketball hurt so I stopped playing.
Jumping hurt so I stopped dunking.
For 3 years I stopped doing what I loved.
Now I have no pain.
I play basketball, I jump, and I dunk whenever I want.
And I've helped thousands do the same:
This is the product I wish I had when I was 18.
You'll get step-by-step instructions for how to use:
- Daily pain scales so you know when to push and when to back off.
- Functional benchmarks that make it painfully obvious why your knee still hurts and what you need to work on.
The 4-stages of progression:
- ISOMETRICS. How to train your tendon even if it's super painful.
- LIFTING. The right exercises, tempos, and sequencing to get your leg strong and stable again.
- STORE-AND-RELEASE. The missing link in mostly all tendon rehabs. How to go from weightroom back into sport.
- RETURN TO SPORT. Guidance to help you for the rest of your life.
- All exercises shown in the book for demonstration.
So simple a monkey could do it.